Amplify great thinking to propel healthcare forward and raise up the next generation of health leaders.
Watch Highlights with Clips
The Journey from Scientist to Entrepreneur
Why is Healthcare a Decade Behind in Cloud
The Art and Science around the Patient Room of the Future
Building a Strategy Around Security Architecture in Healthcare
Are you keeping updated on industry news?
There's no better way than subscribing to ClipNotes.
Get the rundown for every This Week In Health IT show into your inbox, including episode high- lights and summaries that will keep you updated on industry news, trends, and conversations.
More from Newsday
- Women Leaders in Health IT, Breaking Through the Glass Ceiling
- Becky Fox: Atrium Health VP on Mass Vaccinations
- Maximizing EHR Potential, MyChart, and Interoperability with Epic VP of Patient Experience
- In a Post-COVID World, How Will Health System Leaders Accelerate Digital Health?
- How COVID-19 will Influence Digital Strategy Post-Pandemic with Dr. Karen Murphy
- Newsday – Digital Transformation, Big Tech Moves in Healthcare, Remote Work and Care
- Transcarent, Changing the Way Employers Experience Healthcare
- Newsday – Swapping Vaccine Stories, Interim CIO, and Managers Adapting to Hybrid Work
- Modernization is now – What to consider before upgrading to IRIS
- The Future of Health with Jefferson Health CIO Nassar Nizami
We need you
We want to amplify great thinking to propel healthcare forward and raise up the next generation of health leaders.
Are you ready to take the next step?
There are many great ways of continuing to invest in the health IT community. You can share our resources with your colleagues or team, recommend a guest for one of our shows or become a contributor.
Meet Our Sponsors
Everything we do would not be possible without the investment and support of our sponsors.
Interested in Partnering with This Week in Health IT?
Help us continue the industry-changing work we do by becoming a sponsor partner.