Watch Highlights with Clips
Are you keeping updated on industry news?
There's no better way than subscribing to ClipNotes.
Get the rundown for every This Week In Health IT show into your inbox, including episode high- lights and summaries that will keep you updated on industry news, trends, and conversations.
- In a Post-COVID World, How Will Health System Leaders Accelerate Digital Health?
- A Discussion with Kevin Manemann from Providence on Tech in Healthcare
- Home Sweet Home: How Remote Patient Monitoring Can Help Sustain the Shift from Brick and Mortar to Remote Care
- RIP Price Transparency, We Barely Knew You
- Microsoft Acquires Nuance – Great for Healthcare
- Innovation Theatre and Death by Pilot
- EHR Sharing Data with Insurance Co – Who Owns My Medical Record?
- Maximizing EHR Potential, MyChart, and Interoperability with Epic VP of Patient Experience
- Advancing Hillrom’s Digital Vision, a Discussion with John Groetelaars, CEO
- Sustaining Progress at Hospital for Special Surgery with Jamie Nelson, CIO
We need you
We want to amplify great thinking to propel healthcare forward and raise up the next generation of health leaders.
Are you ready to take the next step?
There are many great ways of continuing to invest in the health IT community. You can share our resources with your colleagues or team, recommend a guest for one of our shows or become a contributor.
Meet Our Sponsors
Everything we do would not be possible without the investment and support of our sponsors.
Interested in Partnering with This Week in Health IT?
Help us continue the industry-changing work we do by becoming a sponsor partner.