December 29, 2020: 2020 was a groundbreaking year for healthcare. When presented with a global health crisis, healthcare IT professionals across the country and world worked tirelessly to scale programs, update workflows, and be on the ground support for the fast-changing environment within their systems.
And we were watching it happen. With the introduction of our Covid-19 series, we were able to hear from CIOs and leaders from across the country. We were able to create a platform of collaboration for health systems nationwide as they shared their challenges and success in the process.
Now, let’s reflect on the Top 10 moments between March and June of 2020, where we saw incredible accomplishments and many IT professionals understanding what it meant to work at “Covid speed.”
- #10 – June 12, 2020: UCLA Health with Michael Pfeffer, MD
- #9 – June 5, 2020: Michigan Medicine with CIO Andrew Rosenberg, MD
- #8 – April, 10: Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC with Jamie Nelson, CIO
- #7 – May 22, 2020: Communication with Dr. Ben Kanter CMIO of Vocera
- #6 – March 18, 2020: Health IT Coronavirus Prep with Stanford Children’s
- #5 – June 19, 2020: Jefferson Health with Nassar Nizami
- #4 – March 27, 2020: CFO Role During Crisis with Rob DeMichiei
- #3 – August 14, 2020: Leading HealthTech During a Pandemic with Sherri Douville
- #2 – April 1, 2020: Field Report: NYU Langone with CIO Nader Mherabi
- #1 – May 7, 2020: Field Report: Providence Health with CIO B.J. Moore