November 27, 2020: It’s basically human versus virus right now. Unfortunately healthcare has been paralyzed with a lack of data and information. Dr. Anthony Chang, Chief Intelligence and Innovation Officer for CHOC and Founder of AIMed is defining AI enabled solutions to ensure the healthcare sector is not left behind. What different types of AI are we seeing in healthcare? Where in the world are we seeing the most innovation? Has the pandemic impacted AI’s progress? What data and technology will we have in 20 years from now?
- Intelligence-Based Medicine: Artificial Intelligence and Human Cognition in Clinical Medicine and Healthcare book by Dr. Anthony C Chang [00:03:20]
- Having good public health strategy coupled with good AI strategy is like having protective gear as well as weapons when you fight a virus. You have to have both. [00:11:50]
- When can we start seeing the use of Moderna and Pfizer’s vaccines? [00:12:55]
- The whole excitement about drug repurposing is using machine learning to find new ways of using drugs [00:13:35]
- Machine learning can be used to put patients on a priority list or to increase the efficiency of the OR [00:20:10]
- The use of AI in wearable technology [00:34:20]
- American Board of Artificial Intelligence in Medicine Assessment and Certification