David Logan is the Vice President, CTO Office for Aruba.
* Held product and market development executive management roles in early stage IT product companies leading to three IPOs (Alteon, Aruba Networks, Ruckus Wireless) and three acquisitions (VxTel, Covelight, Vidder) for a total exit value exceeding $10 billion.
* Executive responsibilities include general management, business development, market and product strategy, solution architecture, technology architecture, technology marketing and evangelism, product marketing, technical sales enablement, M&A.
* Product category and Market creator: Automated network management (Bay Networks); Web load balancing and application delivery controllers (Alteon WebSystems, Desana Systems); Data leakage prevention (Covelight); Network services virtualization (Aruba Networks); Software defined perimeter (Vidder)
* Primary market experience includes Medium and Large Enterprise, EDU, Local/State/Federal Government, Service Provider, Financial Services, High Tech, Aerospace, Consumer Durables, Retail, Transportation, Energy
* Deep domain expertise includes Enterprise infrastructure software, networking and data communications, data center virtualization, cloud architecture, SaaS applications, Enterprise wireless and mobility, network and systems cybersecurity including accreditation and certification, voice and unified communications, embedded systems. Inventor on 15 patents and patents pending in networking, security, virtualization.
* Experienced in global business development and corporate leadership, including Enterprise and Government markets engagement in Europe, Southeast Asia, Middle East and ANZ