December 2, 2020: As a leader, how can you structure the best and most effective digital strategy team? Is it innovation? Is it marketing? Is the role of CIO and Chief Digital Officer the same thing? Tressa Springmann of LifeBridge Health shares her insights on enhancing both patient and physician experiences through digital tools. What digital projects are in high demand as a result of the pandemic? What four things can you talk to your staff about right now to keep them updated with what’s going on? There is a lot of misinformation out there. How do you build trust with your community? What message does your health system want to send? And do you need a law degree to keep on top of those endless contract renewals?
- PointClickCare [00:05:55]
- Do you need a full time legal person in the IT department to deal with the amount of new contracts and intellectual property? [00:09:25]
- Four things I talk to my staff about during this pandemic to keep them updated are capacity, staffing, visitor management and vaccine [00:25:35]
- The working from home structure eliminates the need for rented space but adds significant investments in security technology [00:26:30]
- In an already crazy pandemic there have been tremendous reporting requirements put on healthcare [00:31:40]
- ImmuNet is Maryland’s web-based registry Immunization Information System (IIS)