June 23, 2020: What sort of staying power does telehealth have? Why does the Pentagon struggle to catch up with Silicon Valley? What is the number one problem in healthcare? Tune in to find out the answers plus the NHS announce a coronavirus tracking app, the misconception that patients own their data, the 21st Century Cures Act and what sort of staying power does telehealth really have?
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why agile software is a double edged sword
- Why do we continue to build and purchase software that saddles our health systems with unnecessary costs and complexity?
- Agile with the right architecture is magic
- Why Space X now runs circles around Boeing
- What sort of staying power does telehealth really have?
- The 21st Century Cures Act
- The misconception that patients owns their data