September 15, 2020: Welcome to News Day. We explore digital transformation, Wexner’s partnership with One Medical, Magellan Health’s strategic relationship with Lovango, GoodRx files going public and CMS approving the first reimbursement for AI augmented medical care. Also how do you get consumers hooked into your service experience? You need to be thinking mobile applications, agility, cloud, customer system of engagement, convenience and ease. Empower the people not empower the system, right? We also tackle the challenge of a security budget and why partnerships are the best choice if you want to move fast.
- How do you get consumers hooked into your service experience? [00:04:52]
- The IPR IPO market in healthcare is pretty hot right now [00:18:02]
- A security budget is challenging [00:15:52]
- The importance of a behavioral health partner [00:19:24]
- Partnerships are the best way to move quickly [00:12:59]
- Primary care physicians affiliated with vertically integrated health systems increased from 38% to 49% from 2016 to 2018 [00:15:00]
- Multiple workers fired after George Floyd’s medical records were improperly accessed [00:29:26]