September 16, 2020: What challenges are we facing in data protection today? Josh Peacock from Sirius, Michael Friesen from Cone Health and Zak Pellecchia from Rubrik join us to talk about Rubrik’s revolutionary data control system. Say goodbye forever to massive tape robots in your data center that have to be fed and cared for at night. How has this environment been simplified? What about adhering to backup regulations? Automation? How fast is operational data store growth right now? And what does the future hold for running the EHR in the cloud?
- Ransomware is getting more and more sophisticated [00:04:35]
- Operational data store growth [00:09:20]
- Sirius documents best practices with the Rubrik team to provide white papers to the industry so that they can do it in the most efficient fashion possible [00:12:00]
- File shares associated with document management tend to be the most targeted type of data [00:13:45]
- Ease of use [00:14:10]
- PowerShell scripts [00:17:10]