November 6, 2020: Interoperability. Where have we been, where are we now and where are we going? Micky Tripathi, Chief Alliance Officer at Arcadia helps us untangle the intricate web of data and analytics in healthcare. There’s a minefield of acronyms TEFCA, RCE, USCDI, QTF, FHIR, QHIN. How do we piece them together in this environment of policies and regulations? Is the 21st Century Cures Act the starting point for changing how we currently do things on a national level? What about a local level? Do we anticipate opening up digital health data to the world of developers in collaboration with health providers and even payers? Will we see a whole new set of applications?
- The creation of a nationwide framework to bring networks together under a single governance [00:11:00]
- TEFCA is a nice overlay but it isn’t necessary to accelerate the market [00:12:55]
- An important part of the 21st Century Cures Act is information blocking [00:13:00]
- Da Vinci HL7 FHIR [00:27:40]
- Apple is not technically under HIPAA. What does this mean and how can it be addressed? [00:33:45]
- Micky Tripathi Twitter
- Email: [email protected]