It’s Tuesday News Day and Here’s what we have on tap.
- Most healthcare C-suite executives say improving the consumer experience is a top priority for 2019
- Healthcare industry adds close to 35,000 jobs in June
- Some say data sharing incurs patient risk
- Microsoft joins hospital chain Providence to build ‘hospital of the future’
- Using Obamacare Authority, Trump Aims To Shift Dialysis Care To Patients’ Homes
- Novant Health migrates its Epic EHR system to the cloud
Stories We've Covered
It’s Tuesday News Day, Here are the stories.
It’s Tuesday News Day and here is what we have on tap.
- President Trump signs executive order requiring hospitals and insurers to reveal their negotiated contract prices
- Hoag Hospital showcases the use of virtual reality in the operating room
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Launches Public Health Informatics Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian launches Hauser Institute for Health Innovation
It’s Tuesday news day and here’s what we have on tap.
- Intermountain Healthcare seeking 500,000 patients for genetic database ‘unmatched in scale and scope’
- 1 in 6 ER visits or hospital stays triggers ‘surprise’ bill
- Telehealth set for big boost with $100M in new funding from FCC
- Two-thirds of enterprises disappointed by cloud migration journey: Accenture
- Hunterdon Healthcare migrates to Google Cloud/G Suite and saves $1.3 million
- How Advocate Aurora Health Streamlined Prior Authorizations
Bill Russell recently served as the SVP and CIO of St. Joseph Health where he oversaw the health systems technology and information strategies. Prior to joining St. Joseph Bill provided leadership for several consulting practices including operating his own practice for six years. Bill specializes in emerging technology and practices to advance organization and community objectives. Bill holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from Moravian College in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and has completed executive education courses and health care IT leadership training at the Harvard School of Public Health in Cambridge, Massachusetts.